2015 was a wonderful full of wonderful opportunities for us. And this was just in a little over our first year! Some of our past shows and projects:
- 2015 Residency at Harlem Restaurant - Weekly Thursdays at Harlem Underground & Bi-Weekly Fridays at Harlem East
- 2 spots in the 2015 TD Toronto Downtown Jazz Festival Local Concert Series - at Harlem Underground
- 2015 Toronto Blues Society Talent Search Finalists - 1 of 6 finalists who competed at Trinity Square in the Distillery District as part of the 2015 TD Toronto Downtown Jazz Festival
- Rhythm, Then Blues Black History Month Showcase at Jazz Bistro - A Black History Month project imagined, produced, organized and hosted by Sean and Sokhna-Dior that aimed to trace the roots of Jazz & Blues music.
- August 2015 Featured Jazz Band at The Evergreen Brickworks Friday Night Jazz - A Collaborative performance with the highly accomplished Trombonist, Scott Good as the featured band for the evening
- November 2015 Performance with Juno Award Winner, Carlos Morgan - Carlos Morgan joined The Sean Stanley Trio & Sokhna-Dior at Alleycatz
- November 2015 MINI Downtown Product Launch of the MINI Clubman car - Featured musical performers for the Launch Event